Popular Posts

William and Kate, wait for me!

The official Royal Wedding Commemorative China After careful consideration of every ones comments (thank you) on my indecisive post about going to London, I have decided to cross the pond and celebrate the royal wedding with William and Kate. Just in case you're wondering. No, I don't have a ticket to their wedding.

It's a crazy thing to do but it's also a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the royal family doing what they do best - riding on horses and keeping things shiny. Royal weddings do not happen all the time and I don't expect to see a wedding of this scale anytime soon.

I also think that one day, this episode will make a good chapter in my as yet unwritten memoir. Not to mention a pivotal scene in the movie-of-the-week of my life starring the lovely Julia Emma Roberts.

While I'm away in London, probably getting lost on the tube as we speak, the lovely Cinderella from the World of Royalty website, World of Royalty Blog, Royal News Blog and a fabulous contributor to The Kate Middleton Report, will be updating this site and the Kate blog with information from the wedding day.

I shall also attempt to tweet live during the royal wedding and you can follow my royal wedding updates on Twitter at marilynsrylblog

© Marilyn Braun 2011

 Thank you for enjoying this article. If you use the information for research purposes, a link to credit the work I've put into writing it would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment