Popular Posts

Rihanna: Chow Chick

Posted Thursday April 28, 2011 8:15 AM GMT

Treating herself to a gourmet meal out, Rihanna hit up Phillippe Chow restaurant yesterday (April 27).

The ?Take a Bow? songstress donned a fun and flirty ensemble, including a blue bow in her hair along with a polka dotted top and denim shorts.

And while she?s usually running around like crazy, Ri-Ri also makes full use of her time away from the hustle and bustle of her career.

?When I have a day off, I usually just laze around for as long as possible. I watch TV in bed, blast music out really loudly, or maybe go shopping. But recently when I?ve had time off, I haven?t been shopping at all. I?ve just stayed at home watching TV.?

Enjoy the pictures of Rihanna spotted as she left Philippe Chow (April 27).

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rihanna/rihanna-chow-chick-500836

Virginie Ledoyen Vitamin C Vogue Whitney Able

No comments:

Post a Comment